August 16, 2011

Art Journaling Video

This amazed me; Ive watched it more than 5 times just today. Art journaling is beautiful, I love the results of the countless number of generous bloggers who post their work on line. The END RESULTS are layered, textured, colorful; in a word: mesmerizing. Ive never quite known HOW those ARTISTS got the pages to be as gorgeous as they were. This video exquisitely shows that process in all its artful, messy, do-over (and over) glory. I LOVE it! makes me want to get out my supplies and play.

And I will....just as soon as I'm done teaching at the Expo this weekend.
If you missed the on-line registration for classes you can still pay for the classes and register at the door. Hope to see you there!

Watch the Process - I LOVE THAT Art Journal Page from Roben-Marie Smith on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment