June 18, 2010

Shall I Sing?


Here is a TAG card; I adore them! This one is for my dear friend Kit, aka Missy Kit-n-Kaboodle. It's her birthday! "Shall I sing" is one of those old jokes that good friends share, she will laugh guaranteed. I love the luxurious look of this tag (even tho the pic is a little over exposed from the flash) with its velvet trim and yo-yo embellishment from Maya Road, hardware by Tim Holtz and dangling faceted gem from Heidi Swapp (on the "g" resting on my finger in the picture). I've simply layered strips of horizontal papers, ribbons and a metal word that I adhered using the Tiny Attacher, the cutest mini stapler you've ever seen. And the staples fit perfectly fit over the metal word, gotta love that!

Happy Birthday my friend. Here is a wish for many more! Carolina Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment